13 October 2021 – FMSB and Latham & Watkins hosted a webinar on the future world of hybrid working in the financial services industry. With the vast majority of firms adopting a post-pandemic hybrid working environment, the panel explored the practicalities of this ‘new normal’, the associated risks, challenges, and opportunities faced by financial institutions in the UK, the US and globally.
Myles McGuinness, CEO, FMSB, provided an introduction and a keynote address was delivered by Sarah Pritchard, Executive Director, Markets, FCA. This speech was followed by a panel discussion moderated by David Berman from Latham & Watkins. The panel comprised:
- Chris Dickens, Head of Non Financial Risk, HSBC
- Tracey McDermott, CBE, Group Head, Corporate Affairs, Brand & Marketing, Conduct, Financial Crime and Compliance, Standard Chartered
- Myles McGuinness, CEO, FMSB
- Rosie Murphy Williams, Chair, Remote Working Risks and Controls Working Group, FMSB
- Ulla Suomio, Markets Policy Division, FCA